STEIN Infrastructure Management advises network owners and operators in all areas of maintenance and rehabilitation management of their water supply and wastewater disposal infrastructures. The range of services extends from the organization and quality assurance of network data and the evaluation of network condition to the asset valuation of the network and the calculation of appropriate fees and tariffs. In addition, we prepare rehabilitation and investment concepts within the framework of forecast-based strategic analyses.
- Water Sensitive Urban Development
- Expansion of the infrastructure in cooperation with municipal subsidiaries
- Development of sustainable technical supply and disposal infrastructures
Consolidation of Operations
- Cost and task flexibility
- Participation and task management
- Intercommunal cooperation
(Re)organization & Processes
- Process analysis
- Process optimization
Organizational Concepts & Administrative Analyses
- Analysis, evaluation and optimization of the organizational structure
- Analysis, evaluation and optimization of the process organization
- Change management of organizational and operational structures
- Management support and coaching for political decision-making
Business Management & Control
- Calculation of fees
- Target cost & investment calculations
- Business plans
- Liquidity planning
- Overhead cost optimization
- Investment Needs Analysis
- Valuation of equipment to be replaced
- Financing concepts
- Cost accounting systems
- Financial planning
- Cost accounting and control systems
- Process and output-based control
The basis for our strategy analyses and their optimization is our Lifecycle Asset Management Model "STATUS". STATUS is used to develop future-oriented, integral investment and maintenance concepts for municipal drinking water and wastewater infrastructure systems. In this respect the term “Integral” is understood to mean a long-term oriented approach to solving a variety of structural, hydraulic, operational and environmental problems with similar high priority, taking into account legal and economic constraints.
Advantages that STATUS brings to your company:
High quality decisions
Develop an investment strategy that maximizes benefits, minimizes risks and continuously improves performance.
Improve the degree of efficiency
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your planning processes. Create a mission statement that includes all commercial, technical and political actors, thus reducing the time and effort required for justifications and approvals.
Optimized strategy and budget plans
The knowledge of the short, medium and long term object‐specific condition and asset development of your infrastructure makes it possible to identify risks early on and enables you to develop proactive, practical and long‐term strategy, budget and investment plans.
Optimization of business processes
The tracking of the progress of measures and the possibility to make quick adjustments and updates of short‐term changes in priorities enables a quick reaction and continuous improvement of business processes.
Mehr Informationen zu STATUS finden Sie hier LINK